RE: A taste of spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: RE: A taste of spring
  • From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:59:18 -0500

Auralie and all, just talked to my family in Petersburg, IL. Dad just
shoveled the walk from the house to garage so he could get his cell phone
out of that car. LOL! My sister keeps shoveling out the back door so she can
let the dogs out. They live across the street from one another. My
Brother-in-law is stuck at the hospital in Springfield where he works for
tonight at least if not til Thursday. The wind is howling and drifts are
beginning. So far no power outages! I am just saying my prayers that y'all
all stay safe and warm. We are in for thunderstorms tonight-no biggie-used
to that, although we may be the ones without power! Stay safe!!!
Andrea