Re: A taste of spring
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: "Daryl" <dp2413@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 03:53:19 -0500

My cousin in Chicago reported that it took her 2.5 hours to get home - normally a 15 minute trip on the train. At least she got home. It looks so nasty on the video clips.

The storm passed us with no twirlies, not even a forecast thunderstorm thanks to the easterlies that kept it cold and miserable today, though we had heavy rain and the area is under a flood watch. Sometimes cold and miserable is a good thing. (Ack - Did I say that? )

----- Original Message ----- From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>