Re: A taste of spring
  • Subject: Re: A taste of spring
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:31:25 -0800

Yep, cold... In case you missed it, Punxsutawney Phil came out of his burrow this morning and froze to death.

On Feb 2, 2011, at 11:54 AM, Donna wrote:

Definately no spring signs here. Actually last night we had a major storm. The wind did us in causing the drifts and blizzard conditions. I Hope the
rest of you don't get pounded like we did as it moves east.

If anyone would like to see this morning/afternoon pics, click on this link:

I thought about going to work, but they closed all the roads in Will county where I live as they pulled all the plows off the road last night. They then
needed time to clear them.

Now comes the frigid weather.... sigh, come on spring, I am ready!

"I spent most of my money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."--George Best