Re: OT-Andrea News
gardenchat@hort.net

Sounds like a wonderful match for you. Nothing like working for something you feel passionate about. Congratulations.

ETN Zone 7

From: "andreah" <andreah@hargray.com>
To: brbrinc@googlegroups.com, gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday, February 4, 2011 7:30:03 PM
Subject: [CHAT] OT-Andrea News

So it's all about me for a minute-I have some news that to me is absolutely
fabulous.

I was offered (and accepted) and job today with a company I worked for
previously out of VA. It's a very long story so I won't go into the boring
details. As of Feb 22 I will be working from home, with trips to VA probably
once a month. I was offered a nice increase, and it's back working with
people I've missed and care for a great deal. It will also be a pretty
challenging position-we are working on making things easier for our military
members, both active duty and veterans and their families as they transition
out of the service.

It is something I'm passionate about and am sooooooooo excited for this new
experience.

While I have enjoyed my work with the USMC, it's time for a big change and I
gave my notice today.

When I do travel to VA, I will be staying with a friend who I am close to
and is also a dog lover so the dogs will go with me, which is like a dream
come true!

It still feels very surreal-I've been waiting for this for months and now
that it's finally happened it just hasn't sunk in yet.

The great thing is, for the rescue it means I'll be traveling up and down
I-95 quite a bit so maybe I can help out more often. While I realize that's
not really that close to Charlotte, at least I'll be in the same state for a
few miles. LOL!

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea

PS-Also getting a new laptop and Gina maybe I can get me some Photoshop!