Re: lost??
gardenchat@hort.net

He was raised with goats...and they got along just fine.  The deer we've
rescued in the past could all be released.  This one...cannot.  He refuses.
He's not a big buck...and the first time rutting season came around, he left
and we thought he was gone - like the others had done in the past.  Two
weeks later...he's back home and he looked like he got his b*tt kicked by
another deer.  Not pretty.

--
Jesse R. Bell