From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of BONNIE_HOLMES
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 5:12 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] lost??

My native witch-hazel is blooming. Gene, I am looking for native cane.
We had a wonderful stand of TN native a few years ago that got wiped out
when we had a record setting hard freeze after April 15. The April 15th
date is usually our guarantee date for no more freezes. I love it
because it is not aggressive nor very tall.

ETN Zone 7