Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl P's Picasa Web Album - Winter Blooms
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fw: Invitation to view Daryl P's Picasa Web Album - Winter Blooms
  • From: james singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 08:40:16 -0800

Forest Farm is close to the California border; I'm close to the Washington border. It's about 3-1/2 hours, mostly on I-5. Would make a pretty long day of it to visit them. Also, my experience with these big mail order nurseries is that there's not much to see once you get there--mostly growing houses and packing sheds. Very few bother with display gardens.