Re: I think it's spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I think it's spring
  • From: "Judy Browning" <judylee@lewiston.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:57:51 -0800

We had an ice & snow storm go through yesterday, 4 inches on the ground this morning. Just a skiff left on the ground tonight, but will freeze again tonight. This is our usual bounce in and out of spring & winter. Hellebores are in bloom. ----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>