Re: I think it's spring
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: I think it's spring
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:41:33 EST

Don't think I have one, Kathy, except for a very old slide in a
set I used to use for a program on spring gardens - haven't
done that is years, and I'm not sure I even know where it is.
If spring ever comes, I'll try to get some pictures of it.
APL

In a message dated 2/24/2011 10:31:43 AM Eastern Standard Time,