Re: Happy birthday Betsy
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy birthday Betsy
  • From: betsy <bkelson@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:36:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I received a long sleeved spandex shirt in burnt orange. You can see me clearly out in the yard.
And a Heather colored warm winter jacket so you cannnot see in in the garden. I may look like a deer out there.
My folks sent $$$$ and suggested I visit and consume wild food at the Buckhorn Exchange...a famous eatery in Denver. We shall see.

betsy