Re: Fwd: Plant Delights Nursery Special Announcement
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Plant Delights Nursery Special Announcement
  • From: James Singer <inlandjim1@q.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 16:59:23 -0800

Sad indeed. Tony sounds devastated.

There are 40 million poor persons in the United States. Why?

On Feb 13, 2012, at 4:46 PM, Pam Evans wrote:

> for all of you who love PDN, some regretably sad news....

page<http://app.streamsend.com/c/15615705/2023/1d6NJha/kYKQ?redirect_to=http%

3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FPlantDelightsNursery%3Futm_source%3Dstreamsend%26u

tm_medium%3Demail%26utm_content%3D15615705%26utm_campaign%3DPlant%2520Delight

here<http://app.streamsend.com/private/kYKQ/b/mr7eNj9/p/1d6NJha/shares/new>to

www.plantdelights.com<http://app.streamsend.com/c/15615705/2025/1d6NJha/kYKQ?

redirect_to=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.plantdelights.com%3Futm_source%3Dstreamsend%26ut