Re: Still crazy weather!
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Still crazy weather!
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:34:20 -0500 (EST)

Tricia, I told my son in Golden that your son had moved there.
He said to be sure and get in touch with him - he would give
him lunch and any information he needed about the place.
Andrew graduated from Colgate in 1985 on a Sunday.  On
Monday he packed up his gear, and on Tuesday morning he
left to drive West.  He stopped when he reached Golden, and
has been there more or less ever since.  He thinks its the place
to be.  I sent you his address, but I'm sure he's in the phone
book.
Auralie

In a message dated 2/23/2012 10:40:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,