Re: more crazy weather
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: more crazy weather
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:21:41 -0500 (EST)

I couldn't agree more about the NRA situation.  It's really  scary.  What
I can't understand is why in all the things I have seen written about  why
the NRA position isn't a good idea is that none of them have pointed  out
that the real issue is money.  If people can't buy more guns and
ammunition,
there will be less money for those who profit from that trade - and I'm
sure
the NRA lobby puts much money into the politics of it, but that money
comes from sales of guns and ammunition.  Oh well.
Auralie

In a message dated 2/11/2013 6:15:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,