  • Subject: Request
  • From: "Auralie Logan" <aplfgcnys@aol.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:50:58 +0100

Sorry to bother you with this but i had a sudden trip out of the country
to Greece. Am here to see my ill cousin she is suffering from Kidney
disease and must undergo Kidney transplant to save her life. Kidney
transplant is very expensive,so i want to transfer her back home to have
the surgery implemented. I really need to take care of this now but i
traveled with little money due to the short time i prepare for this trip
and never expected things to be the way it is right now. I need a loan
of $1,350 from you and I'll refund you at my return. I will really
appreciate whatever amount you can come up with,if not all get back to
me. I'll advise on how to transfer it.