Re: Request
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Request
  • From: Zemuly <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 16:16:27 -0600

Everything here has budded out during the past toe days of spring
weather, including the flowering quince I left in the pot. I also
noticed the winter honey suckle is finally blooming. Possibly severe
thunderstorms are predicted for tomorrow so I guess there will be a
spring this year. That is giving me a big smile.

zem

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:51 PM, Catharine Carpenter <cathycrc@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Things melting here, but with the ground still frozen, expect flooding
sooner or later. Sounds like winter isn't finished with us yet, either.
The bulbs I planted this fall are probably mush. Oh well.....