Re: Request
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Request
  • From: Barbara Tandy <sundrops@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 20:17:54 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hi folks -- here in drought-ridden central California -- we had 11" of
rain a couple weekends ago but that has been almost the entire amount
this winter. January was 10-15 degrees warmer than usual, sunny and
completely dry -- a little disorienting, actually. My condolences to
everyone who has been putting up with the extreme and repeated snow and
ice in other parts of the country.

Here we are just crossing our fingers for fire season --
--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley, CA