Re: Request
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Request
  • From: aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 15:21:21 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Chris, for catching this.  Not only was I hacked, all my incoming
email was sent
to the Spam file.  Only today have I finally got things straightened out
somewhat, and
can read my mail.  What a mess!  I hope it didn't cause anyone trouble

As to weather, it was a mess, too.  Two separate snow and rain storms mixed
with'
very cold weather gave us a total of about 18 inches of snow.  The plow got
stuck in
our driveway.  Yesterday and today have been thaw days, and things are
clearing up
pretty well, but tomorrow promises to be very cold again.

At least we have had snow cover when the temperatures were so low.  In the
last couple
of years there was no snow to protect plants from a cold snap - but last
winter had very
little cold weather so we survived pretty well.  It will be interesting to see
how this up-and-down
season will have affected things when spring finally gets here.

Thanks again for giving the heads-up on my hacking.

Auralie