From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 9:19 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harry Potter Garden

> My sister won't let
> my niece read or see any the movies. kid of a sore spot with me.

Reminds me of years ago when we were at a friends house for a novena. I was
surprised to see the tv was actually locked up.  Her mom didn't want them
watching these horrible modern tv shows like Star Trek or I Dream of Genie
because they weren't 'REAL'.  I wonder what Mrs. Federspiel would say about
today's 'reality' programming.  Real enough for you?

Kitty