Re: herbs OT commercials

Hi Melody!  You said this:

The processes that drugs must go through to be FDA approved for pharmaceutical uses take years and many millions of dollars in many cases.  Drugs that are manufactured and regulated are tested exhaustively and in the cases of those drugs
that somehow were rushed to market, consumers and health care practitioners have sorely regretted it...often at the expense of many people's lives.  The exhaustive and often frightening list of side effects and adverse reactions that are
common place in many drug info. sheets  are legally obligated to disclose to consumers every single side effect ever experienced by even one of the people out of  thousands of persons who were involved in the human drug studies.  Drug
side effects are almost always listed in order of frequency of occurrence. Also, while it is commonplace to experience side effects, adverse drug reactions are  a whole other ballgame and should be immediately reported to your heath care
practitioner.  Most MD's and NP's don't !

And I'm wondering what your point was?  I've certainly heard this many times before so I was wondering in what context were you mentioning it?

DF