From: Danielle Lavin
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 1/2/2003 9:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harry Potter Book(s)

Linda:
Thank you for sparking my mind!  I do intend to buy the book(s)
and read to her.  Our ritual now is a book before bedtime every
night.  She llllloooooooooovvvvveeess books and is able to read
some words on her own.  Teylor is into Lassie too and I bought
her a Lassie movie and the original Lassie book (thinking I'd save
the book for later).  Well, we were laying on the floor of her
bedroom last night in the middle of all sorts of books and I picked up
the Lassie book an dread the first intro page out loud.  The
descriptive words really grabbed her attention!!
So, from your expert experience with these books..... What book
to start with?????  Do the books read in consecutive order or can you
pretty much pick any one and not be lost?

Danielle