From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 6:30 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for a lily

> Andrea: The nights of Christmas Eve and Christmas were extremely quiet at
work, so I was actually able to spend hours on the net looking for this
plant...never came close to a name match with what my mother in law had been
given and the astonishing variety of lillies available was mind numbing.
The search was fruitless, after almost 14 hours in total of looking, I
finally gave up.  I'm planning on calling the florist and asking them
directly for their source.
> Melody, IA (Z 5/4)
> --Albert Einstein --- On Mon 12/30, Andrea H &lt; hodgesaa@islc.net &gt;
wrote:From: Andrea H [mailto: hodgesaa@islc.net]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 19:58:42 -0500Subject: Re: [CHAT] Looking for a lilyDid
anyone ever figure out the botanical name of this lily? I'm curiousabout
it.Andrea HBeaufort, SCZone 8b