Re: nightlife

Well, I've not been to any summer night-time games, so I can't say whether
they're a problem.  But I'm sure they're just moths flying out in the open and
caught in the lights.  They don't dive-bomb the audience.  I think you'd be
safe.....safer than you were with the Hawaian cockroaches anyway.

Kitty