Re: herbs > antibiotics/pesticides

Agree, Melody. Though my vegetable plot is small, it occasionally produces more than Gary and I can use, so I go to my neighbors 'bearing gifts'. I always warn them that because I do not use pesticides, they are likely to find that either there is some evidence of munching, or some insects will be found. While it is true that our newest scientific developments may not be better, God did give us intelligence and problem solving abilities for a reason.