From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harry Potter Garden
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:17:40 -0800

Jesse, for many years I wouldn't allow my kids to see The Simpsons or related
shows. Not because they had filthy language but just because they were
disrespectful. We also don't watch gratutiously violent movies like most of what
Stallone and Schwatz-a-whatever makes. Too much violence in the real world to
see it in slow motion in the theater. Never understood why some people would
want to watch others getting hurt.

By the way, Schwat-a-whatever could conceivably be California's next governor.
What's even better he might be running against All in the Family's Meathead!
This state really is going to h-e-double toothpicks in a hurry!

DF