RE: herbs > antibiotics

Personally don't think that the public will ever change. When you are
sick- you want to be well... and take what ever the doctor orders till
you feel better.

When growing up, our family doctor used to prescribe home remedies. Like
drinking hot jello for the flu and stuff. ( which it does work, sugar
for energy, liquid for dehydration, and it coats that sore tummy but
still leaves it empty)

I now have an internal medicine doctor. I was very sick when I met him.
Gave me that orange junk to drink for three days. Voids your body of ALL
bacteria. It was what I needed. Also has a pill that makes you stop
vomiting when you have the flu... instantly. You are still sick and has
to run it's course, but why be totally miserable?  He also has never
prescribed an antibiotic yet either... strange but wonderful doctor,
kept me alive and somewhat healthy since 94.

Donna
Do I need to duck and run... na...