Re: Harry Potter Garden

Well, having been in the film business, I don't come to this question
feeling that they are necessarily dumb and dumber. And it's not as if it
were the first time California was governed by an actor. I just think
directors are smarter.
Maria

> so, Maria would campaign for ?????
> Janet
>
> on 01/02/2003 2:05 PM, Pamela J. Evans at gardenqueen@gbronline.com wrote:
>
>> David - that IS scary!  Meathead or Ahhhnold huh??
>> Brrrr.   Well, plenty of room in Texas.  And we've got just about every kind
>> of climate here, depending on what part of the state you're in.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> Pam

>> From: David Franzman <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
>> Date:  Thu, 02 Jan 2003 09:17:40 -0800
>>
>>> Jesse, for many years I wouldn't allow my kids to see The Simpsons or
>>> related
>>> shows.  Not because they had filthy language but just because they were
>>> disrespectful. We also don't watch gratutiously violent movies like most of