Re: herbs > antibiotics

> will not be as quick to generalize.
> My grandmother had a tooth pulled, got a fever and died in four days.
> Totally healthy woman with a passel of kids and a bunch of energy.  A
> here, a fact there but on balance you would not elect to condemn

point taken, however, to bring this topic full circle, it originally had
nothing to do with people's need for medication.  The topic was excessive
treatment of animals with antibiotics which then get passed on to humans.
No one said the invention of antibiotics was a bad idea, we were just
condemning their abuse in livestock.