Re: show of hands re: health care

Jim: Obviously I am involved in health care...My big dilemma is how do I
get out? Nursing might not be the highest paying profession around but
it does pay the mortgage and the bills. I'd give just about anything to
get out, though...never could have imagined being in a job this long
that I would come to dislike this intensely because of all the changes
health care has gone through in the past decade...

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Thu 01/02, jim singer < jsinger@igc.org >
wrote:From: jim singer [mailto: jsinger@igc.org]To:
gardenchat@hort.netDate: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:05:10 -0500Subject: Re:
[CHAT] herbs > antibiotics > health careshow of hands. how many on this
list are or have been employed by the health care-industrial complex?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com