From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Pamela J. Evans
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2003 6:42 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Harry Potter Garden--OT Books and the imagination.

I know it - that just amazes me. I always had a book in my hand even
when I was young. Of course I was reading Homer at 10 and Shakespeare at
12, only because that's what was in the house. I still can't get enough
reading time in to suit me!! I feel badly for anyone who doesn't share
in the wonder of reading!!