Re: herbs > antibiotics

Thanks for finding that.  Hopefully these new guidelines will go into
effect soon.  As to BGH in milk, I believe they still insist it poses no
problem for humans - just misery for the cows - so it's ok.  I wonder if 30
years from now they'll discover that a generation that is growing up on
this milk will have a whole new host of problems.