epis, PD cat

I just received the Garden Vision catalogue.  Oh my!  I now want to plant
a whole forest of epimediums.  Darrel Probst lists avbout 170 varieties
and the photos are stunning!  He also carries some iris and primula and a
TN Bloodroot.. The Plant Delights catalogue is cute but doesn't rival
last year's.  However, there are some fantastic new plants in it,
There's a gorgeous new orange Solomon's Seal that will reach 5 ft.  A
Delosperma with salmon flowers.  Some great epis, but Garden Vision has
the same one's for less.  There's a Mulenbergia that's hardy Z7-10, that
I wonder if it would be possible to overwinter in the garage.  A
groundcover primula.  And a 'Dancing Crane' Ginger that is WOW. One can
dream.... Kitty