Re: epis, PD cat

Jim,

I got the info from The jan/feb issue of Horticulture which
had an article about Darrell Probst's Epimediums.

Garden Vision
63 Williamsville Road
Hubbardston, MA  01452
978-928-4808
Email: darrellpro@ earthlink.net
Website: home.earthlink.net/~darrellpro

The website is not a catalogue per se, but some posted photos.  Go to:
http://home.earthlink.net/~darrellpro/

Kitty