Read somewhere that our own bodies would "cure" most of our illnesses in
about two weeks if we were just patient.  I imagine that if we got our
exercise and ate decently, our systems would handle most problems...sort of
like our plants...with the right soil, water, temperature and light they

On a related matter, I have been taking calcium supplements for years
because my system can't tolerate cow milk products.  Since Walmart has been
carrying goat milk, I have been drinking a cup a day.  Amazing what it has
done for my nails.  Makes me wonder if all those calcium tables are not
absorbed much at all and how much our bodies absorb all that medication
that is dispensed.

Bonnie 6+ ETN