Questions...nursery, ornamec, and lenten rose

I have three questions for the experts:
    * What is your experience with Plant Delights Nursery, Raleigh, NC?  I
received a very interesting catalog yesterday...since they are located in
my general region, I was thinking that many of their plants might work well
for me.
    * Atlanta Journal, Home & Garden, January 2, 2003, Weekend Gardener,
advice by Walter Reeves, says that Ornamec can effectively remove bermuda
grass and is found in Ortho Grass-B-Gon for Landscapes.  Is this product
fairly safe to use?  Is the chemical long-lasting?
    * Same column indicated that Helleborus orientalis will work in dry
shade under oak with summer watering.  I have dry shade with oaks in the
back of my home, lake side.  I would love to try this but hope they would
survive in all but prolonged drought.  Experience? Thoughts
Thanks for your help,
Bonnie 6+ ETN