RE: epis, PD cat now mulenbergia

Around here it has not gotten that cold since 78. Of course, now that I
said that..... I would think you could mulch / cover it for the extra 5
degrees? I constantly push the zone 6 plants here, which is why I am
worried about the lack of snow here.

I did not bring in many plants this year. Got tired of finding room for
them, always bringing in a critter with it, then the cat has to chase
the mouse, knocking everything over till he gets it... then wants to
bring it to me... Nope, had enough of that! :)

I stacked them close to the house in a sheltered area, use Styrofoam to
insulate, etc... will see how they fair. Besides, if I loose them, gives
me a chance to buy something different in the spring.