RE: epis, PD cat now mulenbergia

Donna,
Sorry, I misread.  I was comparing +15 with -20, a difference of 35
degrees, since the catalog said hardy Z7-10.  But you're right, it's only 5
degrees.

It's interesting that neither RHS or AHS list this genus at all.  Botanica
shows all their Mulys as Z9-10, but don't list M. capillaris or M.
lindheimeri (both in PD catalogue)

But if Dan's growing it in Pennsylvania, maybe there is a chance for me.

Kitty