Re: new monitor

That's why I asked Jim about his.  Flat screen and flat panel not being the
same thing.  Flat screen is a flat screen but still has more than a foot of
stuff behind it.  I'd love to get a flat panel but will need to wait for
prices to come down even more.  Still I'm lucky, my work table is 30 inches
deep x 54 in wide.  And another the same behind me.  To my right I have a
20in deep desk by 40 in long separating the two.  Small desk has a one
shelf hutch.  I can spin around to all surfaces.

Re: > (SA's)desk being an antique wringer washer
> contraption with gears & a handle!...
> My old one was dying & this solved 2 problems!!...

I cannot grasp, cannot picture in my mind how anyone can use a wringer
washer as a desk.  And your old 'what' was dying? Your desk or your washer?
And solving both problems - Do you launder your files or file your laundry?
I think I am woefully lost here.