Re: Questions...nursery, ornamec, and lenten rose

In a message dated 01/04/2003 1:22:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

>   * What is your experience with Plant Delights Nursery, Raleigh, NC?  I
> received a very interesting catalog yesterday...since they are located in
> my general region, I was thinking that many of their plants might work well
> for me.

I have had very good experience with PDN even though I am in a different
zone.  The catalog tells you where a plant will grow.  I once ordered
something, I forget now what, and the person on the telephone said they
wouldn't send that out because it didn't look too good.  I appreciate that
sort ofhonesty.  Everything I have bought from them has looked good when it
arrived, and grown well afterward.  Auralie