Re: epis, PD cat/ primula

Hello Kitty,
    Yep... have primula kisoana in the garden and inventory. Hope to one day
add the white form to the inventory. Just got it established. The stems and
leaves are almost as showy as the blooms on this species. Stems are hairy,
succulent-looking and red-pink. Leaves make me think of African violets on
steroids. Blooms are a definite show in an almost neon-pink. It is east to
grow and will from a rambling colony in loose soil. I recommend containing
it so that it forms a tighter colony. Something like a raised bed.
    Give it trial, Kitty.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana