Re: Bloodroot... WOW

Judy,
'Constellation' is a Campanula.
I'm pretty sure your Platycodon is:
Platycodon grandiflorus ssp. mariesii
I have this wonderful little gem and it is just as you described.  Though
most references say to 12 inches, mine is right about 8.  Another nice
thing about this one is that it comes true from seed.  The only difficulty
I've had is in moving it.  I think it has a similar root to the tall
varieties rather than corresponding to its height.  I had to move a few
this year and lost a portion of one.  But when I've moved it in the past
and lost some, the surviving portion eventually filled out nicely.