Re: show of hands re: health care OT

Judy: Amen to that...so much of my job as a night nurse involves double
checking all the paperwork that flows through this place...I'll bet
money that more than half my night is spent in doing computer work and
checking charts...I remember when I was a new graduate...it didn't take
very darn long, maybe 6 months, to become completely disillusioned with
the life of a nurse. And I've spent most of the last 15 years wishing I
knew then what I know now...at least with the current group of people I
work with (elderly demented folks) I get to feel like I make a
difference...they suffer so in their confusion and if I can help them
feel better, even for a few short hours then I think I'm doing pretty

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com