Re: my book

Pam: I've written a book that I've submitted for publication to
Harlequin Romance, Inc...I had to submit a summary of the story line and
then wait for them to ask for the first three chapters, which they
did...so I sent them the 3 chapters they asked for mid December and am
now waiting to see if they want to see the rest of it. I think it's a
pretty good story...now I just have to see if the publisher in London

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com