Re: herbs > antibiotics > health care

Zem: IMO, the smaller the better when it comes to nursing homes...the
best cared for patients we get in the hospital invariably come from
nursing homes that have fewer than 50 patients total in the nursing care
centers...My best regards to your daughter--it takes a very special kind
of person (which you had a hand in making :-) ) to care for older people
in care facilities...it is darn hard work!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein --- On Fri 01/03, wrote:From: [mailto:
Zemuly@aol.com]To: gardenchat@hort.netDate: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:21:33
ESTSubject: Re: [CHAT] herbs > antibiotics > health careMy daughter is a
nurse. So far she's opted to remain an LPN because she does get patient
contact. She works in a nursing home by choice because she really likes
old people and enjoys their company. I have gotten the impression, from
her, that all the staff pretty much feels that way. Needless to say,
it's not a large facility, but it's got great management, and the
families of the patients are very involved.zemzone 7West
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with themessage

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com