Re: Questions...nursery, ornamec, and lenten rose

    I was trying to say *not* a deer, *not* the resident raccoon. Also
"nothing want to mess *with* them as a menu item.
    There are several cultivars and forms of niger out there as well. Look
for some of the ones with extra large blooms, or some with the pink or deep
pink color. Understand there are a couple of hybrids out there now as well,
although I have not seen them for myself.