From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Kitty
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 11:52 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Re: Bloodroot

Unfortunately, their fax is upstairs from where they take orders.  I know
this
only because after sending in my order I was checking on a woodland peony
(P.
obovata)at Plant Delights only to find that Seneca had it for $20 to PD's
$50.
 Called and asked them to add it to my order.

On the plus side for PD, they have the other woodland peony (P. japonica)
for
less than Klems and with more reasonable shipping, so I'll get that one from
PD.

And I said I was going to hold back on plant orders this year!

Kitty