Re: Re: books

Sally Ann,
I pick up a bunch of calendars for presents from Dedalus every year.  This
Year I got 'Cats In the Sun' for me (I have 2 of this photographer's books of
pics of cats on a small island near Greece)  This year it appears to be mostly
kittens.  I also got the Smith & Hawken Garden calendar, one from Brooklyn
Botanic Gardens, and a terrific bird calendar.  These were each $3-6 back in
October or November.  Good deals!

Kitty