Re: terms/hollyhock?? OT Poke

And, Kitty, it is drop dead gorgeous and I would not get it for the
world, variegated foliage nut that I am.  If there is *anything* in
this wide world that I do NOT need, it's more pokeweed - variegated
or not!  Saw this at Plant Delights and a truly beautiful plant it
is...but not for moi.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :