Re: terms/hollyhock?? OT Poke

RE>>  I have had some variegated plants come up from time to time, but I
guess mine are just accidents of nature.
Zem,  That's often how they come up with cultivars.  An accident of
nature which is then 'selected'.  Sometimes the selection is named and
sold, or it is bred with others to refine these accidental
characteristics.  Blooms of Bressingham often runs ads in the hort mags
offering home gardeners and ameteur hybridizers"help" with bringing their
special finds to market.  Maybe you should take them up on it.  ;+)Kitty

  ----- Original Message ----- From: To: kmrsy@earthlink.netSent:
  1/11/2003 9:42:52 AM Subject: Re: [CHAT] terms/hollyhock?? OT Poke
  In a message dated 01/10/2003 8:56:11 PM Central Standard Time,