Re: poke

Amazing thing about weeds -- they have an uncanny ability to disguise themselves as the plant next to them for the longest time...
On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 08:55 AM, Kitty wrote:
I use all available space for my plants so
there's not a lot of bare space for invaders to grab hold. Oh, some do, and
they slyly grow alongside a desirable plant until suddenly they're taller and
visible. Then I'm astounded at their audacity and they get yanked.