seed germination database

Thanks, Marge.  I had been happy to see that hort.net was keeping Clothier's
data available since his plan to shut down, but it's also good to see his info
combined with others.  I make seed labels for donated seed and I sometimes
have a heck of a time coming up with the correct details for the more obscure